Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas time!
















I'm so excited because I finally got my christmas tree up. My mom really wants to see it so i'll post some pics. I'm so HAPPY! Jared has been going non stop, and really doing an amazing job playing basketball. After the games kids always come and ask for his autograph-- I love it. I had a couple friends over the other day and we decorated some gingerbread men, it was so fun.
Plus, the semester is almost over and the Utah state vs BYU game is this saturday-- Life is good! haha

4 comments:

Chelsee said...

Yay for gingerbread men!

The Quayle's said...

Your Christmas tree is sooo cute! I love the snowmen! See you Saturday at the game!

Hannah said...

Lindsey, I heart your tree, and your hubby had an awesome game last night!!

Derek, Nikki, and Avrie said...

love your tree! send me your email address and i'll add you to mine and derek's blog! love ya ossy!