Sunday, October 25, 2009




So it's been quite a while since I posted last. We have had a lot going on. I started my new job back in June and I am really loving it and really busy with it. It makes me think hard everyday and I actually feel like I'm finally catching on.. phew. I work in the budgeting department at Logan Regional hospital. We create different budgets for different things, its been a great learning experience as I'm finishing up school. I'm on track to graduate in the Spring and I absolutely can NOT wait! It will be such a relief.


Jared has been in full swing with Basketball. They started practicing last week and their first game is on Friday the 30th! (I can't believe it's already here.. tis the season!) Jared works hard everyday at practice and school and we're hoping he stays healthy throughout the whole season. He was recently picked for WAC first team- preseason. I thought it was a pretty cool recognition- He's just hoping that that's how it ends up.. haha. He's also what I call Utah State's poster boy (haha) He's on the magnets that have the schedules on them- it's a sweet little action shot.




Here is the action shot!


WE are so excited for basketball. It's going to be a party.

Hope all is well with everyone :)



4 comments:

Chelsee said...

What the heck, Linds! Where have you been?! I sure have missed you in this world of blogging! And I freaking miss seeing you at school! And our fun little adventures...it is almost time for gingerbread cookies again! Ha ha ha ha such good times!
PS...did you hear Sarah is getting married?! Crazy! I am all by myself now! Freak!
Miss you girl!

Jessica & Gary said...

Hey girly friend!Love your post & JQ looks great on the poster. Oh how it makes me miss hangin out when the boys were gone and driving through the night after aweful experiences in Boise, oh and cant forget Karioke...the list goes on and on. We sure miss you guys, good luck w all. LOVE YA

Derek, Nikki, and Avrie said...

i bet you look at that poster everyday saying...."I'd tap that!"....i hope that inside joke was with you in high school...if not your going to think im sooo weird. haha anyways!...im glad to hear things are going well for you! and i want to get together with you some time...i miss you ossy!

EJ said...

linds...you don't know how long i have been waiting to read a new post on your blog. yay lindsey!