Thursday, August 21, 2008

Marysvale!





Last Monday Jared and I went to Marysvale, Utah for a few nights with my family! We went and stayed at my great aunt's inn, Moore's Old Pine Inn, from Monday and came home Wednesday. It was a blast! It's in centraly Utah, down by Beaver, and is the oldest running hotel in Utah. Her and her husband own and operate it, and they do a really amazing job. Every morning they made us delicious breakfast, and even more delicious dinners at night! We were spoiled rotten. Jared and I stayed in the Miner's room, which was decorated with mining tools and pictures, and it even had a little coal cart in the wall, pretty cool! On our way there we stopped at Fort Cove and checked out what the Mormons did back then. It was pretty fun, and really interesting. While we were in Marysvale we went Four-wheeling on some pretty fun tracks up to a waterfall. We hiked down to the waterfall, and took lots of pictures because it was gorgeous! Then on the way back-- jared took me on an adventure... we were cruising on the 4 wheelers and going off these little hill/jump things, and i thought for sure I was going to die. It was a blast. The next day we went river rafting, it was hilarious. Jared almost fell out a couple of times, one time he even grabbed on to my arm for support-- how cute? haha. I was cracking up. After river rafting we went to Bryce Canyon, which was beautiful, and played typical tourists. It was so much fun, and we had a great time with our family. We are thankful that my aunt katie let us stay at her inn and that she spoiled us rotten! If anyone is looking for a fun place to visit-- little Marysvale is the place!

1 comment:

Jayson and Kassi Madson said...

oh how fun!! it looks gorgeous there, now thats my kind of vacation! we just might have to try out Marysvale someday!