Friday, August 29, 2008

Utah State Aggies!!


So the first week of school has come and gone! We are so busy and hardly see each other, but we're still having fun. I finally landed a job at the Anniversary Inn, and I love it. I work until 9 about four nights a week, which is keeping me busy. They are letting me go to all of Jared's games, and I can do my homework there.. so it's pretty nice. Jared is constantly going going going, with school and basketball. Just the other day they made him get up and run 2 miles at 7:30 in the morning-- he finished 3rd on the team in like 11 minutes... that's so amazing to me, it would've probably taken me a half hour.. haha. Now he just works out and has to attend all these meetings and stuff. Jeremy, Jared's friend, has been living at our house for a week now, and I think Jared enjoys not being the only boy.. but when Jeremy moves out i'm sure he'll still be over all the time. They have all of their classes together, and have the same major.. so, if anyone wants to be Jeremy's girlfriend so that I can have someone to hang out with, that would be great! But Life is good here in Logan-- We love you all!

2 comments:

Jayson and Kassi Madson said...

GO AGGIES!! I bet jared is gone so much, it sucks huh! But soo fun! I miss Utah State and basketball games. Who would have thunk it, the year I am hundreds of mile away is the year that he plays for them! Dang it! have so much fun with school and your new work!

Hannah said...

Lindsey! I'm so glad you guys blog! I miss you lots!!!! Come visit me in the Bookstore sometime.