Monday, October 13, 2008

BEST! WEEKEND! EVER!






Ha.. so my mom and sister told me about this blog, seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com, it makes fun of people that blog... and i think its absolutely hillarious, if your bored you should check it out. But this weekend really was fun, we went to Amber and Brady Quayle's wedding dinner and reception. We hung out with the quayles so we had a lot of fun. After their reception we went to my parents house and hung out with them. We went out to eat at cafe rio, which was delicious. We were completely entertained by my dad. First off, he was cold because he said being bald makes all the heat go out of your body, so he put his hood on and ate... then, he was convinced there was a 'talon' in his burrito. Turns out it was a piece of his fork that broke off, and we couldn't stop laughing. We had a slumber party at my parents house, and the next morning my mom and I went shopping and got a ton of cute decorations for our apartment. I love it! Jared and I went to the willow park zoo to see the ducks, so thats what these pictures are from. In case you don't know, Jared loves ducks! The top one is what I got for my birthday and the second one is my favorite duck :) I'm learning my ducks ever since I got in to that family. The have pet ducks and duck hunt-

5 comments:

BMK3 said...

Do they hunt their pet ducks, or do they really have pet ducks? That is so funny! Decorating is the best, I love getting a little extra money every once in a while to get cute little house decorations!

Hannah said...

haha! Linds you make me chuckle. I'm glad that you have come to know ducks! I miss ya lots! We need to catch up sometime. Seriously, we live like...5ish minutes from each other!

Hannah said...

ps it's true about the baldnedd. why do you think they always cover babies heads? bald.

Jennica said...

Lindsey and jared i'm glad you guys are having so much fun but hey freakin have some fun with us!! Stop avoiding it!! haha

Jayson and Kassi Madson said...

It was nice to finally meet ya! So i checked out that blog and its soo awesome! haha love it. Dont you love it how people do not understandthe Quayles and the "pets" that we dont hunt, but hunt others etc. haha love it.