Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Lame Update



My cute husband and me!
Me, Ashley and Whitney at my birthday dinner.

So, once again not much to comment about. USU actually won a football game, which is almost a miracle! We had a fun Saturday, after the football game Maurine, Tressa and Kody came up to visit us. We went to eat at Fredrico's, then went mini golfing, and then came back to our apartment and played sequence, Tressa and I make the ultimate sequence team, and whoever is on Jared's team is destined to lose. Lately, Jared has an obsession with mini golf, so we go at least once a week. We just hope Jared wins so he won't break golf clubs ;) We are both really excited because we can go visit our families this weekend since Jared has Saturday off. He's really excited about this because... he gets to work on the infamous duck pen, i think he's been going through withdrawals being stuck in Logan for three weeks straight. We're going to my parents of Friday, and his on Saturday. Basketball season is coming up, October 31st is their first home game-- I think I'm more excited than Jared is!! Other than that, we didn't do much. Maybe something exciting will happen this weekend.

4 comments:

BMK3 said...

ha ha linds your blog is so cute! i didnt realize our friends had blogs too! Notice how all old people are my friends, ha you and your hubby are cute! how is married life anyways?

Court said...

I need serious help with my blog. I tried to change the background but the weird blue color is still behind my posts. How the heck do I fix that?

Courtney and Allen said...

Lindsey...so i deleted my old blog and got a new one alandcourt.blogspot.com

oldjandm said...

Cute???? The gals,yes, the guys???? Enjoy hearing from you inderectly anyway. Keep it up.