Tuesday, November 18, 2008

One of my good friends Baylee Wheelright tagged me do the "8" Tag, where I tell you 8 things about me.
8 Things I am Passionate About. . .
1. Jared
2. Family
3. Friends
4. I love eating- oink oink
5. Probably procrastinating homework-- i'd say thats a passion
6. Church
7. Nap taking
8.Cheering for Jared at his games (Apparently I really show some emotion, not to mention my heart burn)

8 Favorite TV Shows. . .
1. The Office
2. King of Queens
3. Everybody loves Raymond
4. American Idol
5. Seinfeld
6. Simpsons
7. Apparently since I've been married I "like" ESPN
8. The worlds ugliest dog competition-- i've seen it once but now i want an ugly mut.

Favorite Restaurants. . .
1. Cafe Rio
2. Chili's
3. Red Robin
4. Olive Garden
5. my dad's sunday dinner
6. I don't know...

8 Things I Look Forward Too. . .
1. Graduating! heck i'll even take the end of this semester..
2. Which brings me to being done with finals
3. Jared's games-- love em
4. Having a family in a few YEARS
5. Getting a REAL job where I don't HAVE to work WEEKENDS
6. Eating dinner tonight
7. Seeing my family and getting my hair done...
8. The holidays!

8 Things I have Learned from my past. . .
1. Jared and I have the best support, awesome families
2. A crappy day doesn't have to be crappy
3. Stressful tests come and go
4. Families are forever
5. Jared is so great
6. I hate sleeping in a house alone
7. First impressions are usually wrong
8. never give up

Places I would Love To Visit. . .
1. Hawaii
2. Europe
3. New York
4. Disneyland- You're never to old to not want to go back
5. Alaska again- fun times
6. I want to go on another cruise- take me anywhere
7. Jareds away games- pack me in the suit case
8. Sacramento, California so jare can go visit some people

8 People I Tag. .
1. Anyone!


So.. i guess I need to update you all, its been forever. Jared has started playing- and he is doing AMAZING. He is playing the point guard, and is really adapting well. The are so far undefeated-- they've played 4 games, 2 of them were real, and have won every time. Jared's last game was at UC santa barbara, they left to California on Saturday and got home this morning (Tuesday) at 11:30. I was so excited to see him when i came home from school. They had a fun time in California, and won their game by 2. I was able to watch it over the internet... yelling and screaming and clapping at the computer-- I was home alone and my neighbors probably were thinking i was nuts. He scored 9 points and had 6 rebounds- the announcers were amazed that the point guard was getting rebounds- he can jump! We are so excited for thanksgiving- even though i have to work. ugh. I'll post some game pictures soon!

No comments: