Monday, November 24, 2008

Things I'm Thankful for...

Me and Whit
One of my favorite snapshots haha

CUTE mom


The Quayle Women

Jared- he lets me take his picture sometimes

Me and my DAD

Styling Ashley and me

Jake looking rad
Since it's almost thanksgiving, I figured I better write a few things i'm thankful for-
First off- my cute husband. I love him. I am so thankful for the time that we are able to spend together when he is actually home. He is such an awesome man, I look up to him in so many ways. I love watching movies with him, and taking our weekly trips to the zoo. I love that he is so dedicated and always on the go- he's definitley not a slacker. I LOVE him. I'm thankful for my parents- for my mom who has to listen to my daily phone calls about the most pointless things. I'm thankful for all that she does for me and for helping make me apartment cute. I'm thankful that she misses me and wants me to come hang out with her- i love her. My dad for always ALWAYS making me smile. For the random phone calls or emails where he tells me he is proud of me. For being a great example to me. I love him. I am thankful for my sisters. Ashley who makes me laugh and who never stops surprising me with her crazy life. For her occasional visits and her cute face. Whitney who is always fun to talk to on the phone. She is so smart and the best example to me- she is the sweetest girl i've ever met. I love them. I am thankful for Jake- my little brother. He is so COOL and just as goofy as his father. He makes me laugh, i love playing games with him whether it be basketball or nintendo. I love him. I am thankful for Jared's family. For ken and maurine who provide us with weekly entertainment. Maurine for always giving us goodies and taking such good care of us. Ken for those looks he gives me when i say weird things-- its the look of 'What have I gotten myself into?' Kody and Tressa for being so fun and having my favorite dog ever. Danni and josh for making me laugh and making fun of me and my blog :) I love the Quayles. I am thankful for my grandparents and Jared's. For the support they give us. I am thankful for my apartment, my job and for the gospel. I am so lucky.

2 comments:

Jennica said...

what the heck lindsey why am i not on your thankful post?

Jared and Lindsey said...

haha. i'm thankful for you to jennica.