Sunday, December 6, 2009

Basketball ups and downs


This week has been a roller coaster in the basketball world. They played BYU on Wednesday at home and won! it was the most intense game and SO much fun. It was nuts. SOOO many people were there they ended up locking the doors so that no more students could get in. It was jammed packed so some people didn't have seats. We ended up scalping some tickets so my sis and her husband could get in.
Jared played amazing- he always does. It amazes me how high he can jump and how great he is. After we went out to dinner at Ruby Tuesday's with the fam where this happened..



Creepy/Funny?

Then on Saturday they played st Mary's and lost. It was a tough loss to swallow since it broke a 37 game winning streak at the Spectrum. But, losses happen- even though they suck. Jared once again played great.

We are looking forward to being done with school and for Christmas break and Christmas!

Hooray for the holidays!

7 comments:

Jennica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah said...

Lindsey. You've posted like...twice in two weeks. You must stop, the frequency of your posts is too much I can't handle it - I can't keep up. I say this only because before this, you didn't post for like 18 months. That's enough time to have, conceive, and possibly have another baby.

Anyways, the video? Creepy.

Chelsee said...

That video is slightly hilarious. Who really does that? It is one thing to think all those things and chat about them with your friends. And a completely other thing to film it and put it on YouTube. Weirdo.

whit said...

I think that video is hilarious, especially because i was there. . . i feel so privileged to not only have been at ruby tuesday at the same time jared quayle was, but i got to sit at his same table and enjoy the sweet victory....ha

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

Haha you guys are FAMOUS! Can I get your autograph? hehe!

Jeremy and Teresa said...

I wish I could tag myself in the video so the next time I typed Teresa Catron something would come up that was actually me...

Anonymous said...

Haha, Corey showed me that video and I about died! I thought it was really funny, but seriously creepy. I'd watch out for that one......seriously. Be especially careful when in darkened alley ways....I hear that is when things get pretty riskay.