Friday, December 11, 2009

OH YEAH...
I forgot one quick story.
I had a final yesterday (Thursday) at 3 PM.
I stayed up all night studying for it.
I worked the next day, and left work around 1:30
I planned on studying for my final.
I arrive at the school,
Lolly gag,
buy a christmas present at the bookstore,
IN NO REAL HURRY.
Arrive at the couch in front of my class at 2PM.
One hour til test time.
Kid from class walks out of classroom,
"LINDSEY! What are you doing, why aren't you taking the final??!"
"Because it's not til 3?"
"No it started at 1:30"
Bad words run through my head as I panic.
I didn't believe him until someone else came out of class..
"Lindsey, did you take the final?"
WOW. who does that. I almost missed it entirely.
Nice teacher let me take it still.
PHEW.
Sometimes I'm a danger to myself.

2 comments:

EJ said...

Linds!!!! Hi there girrrrl! I just want to say that I laughed at this post. You are funny and I have really enjoyed having class with you this semester. I'm so glad you are committed to FFF. We are going to be so fit and have so much fun together! well, see you later...slut.

Anonymous said...

Haha! I don't mean to laugh, but that is pretty dang hilarious! Love the picture of you and your Daddy-o dancing!

Did I mention how I can NOT wait until the next time I see you?! Not just because you have an awesome charm that awaits me, but because you are freaking awesome yourself. Are you done with finals yet??