Thursday, September 18, 2008



WOW! School is tough. I just finished two exams, one in my tax class and one in my accounting class, and i'm pretty sure i didn't do very good! Oh well, at least they are over :) Jared and I have been very busy, and we hardly ever see each other. Usually around 9 pm is the first time we are actually home together. It's been pretty tough. Jared has basketball everyday still, and has to go to the football games on the weekends, he doesn't really have free time... and when he does he has to go to study hall. Nothing really has happened that is spectacular-- We just live a pretty routine life lately. I'm excited for this weekend because i don't have to work on Saturday!! hoorah:) But- i don't want to bore you to much- so that's it for now! Love ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi dear Lulu. I sure am glad I found your last blog entry. It was in Jan's junk mail listings, but I spotted it as I was emptying her trash, so now it is safe. I had fun at the BYU game with your dad and Jake, and Daren went too (using Jan's ticket). Way to go USU......you won a game!!!!!!! And scored more points today than all of last year, I think. Keep hitting the books and pass those tests. Ironically, I had a dream last night about failing tests in a class I was taking, but never went to class. I tried to cheat on the test by copying a friend's answers but I couldn't read his handwriting. So I failed. I woke up bummed, but happy when I remembered that I wasn't in school any more. And then I felt sorry for everyone that was. We must be connected for me to have that kind of dream the night after you had tough tests! One thing for sure, I love you sweetheart, and missed you at the party. Maybe next time. Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Hey its the stud in the picture above, aka JAKE. Its a good thing youve came to see us a lot? I havent seen you in forever are you even still alive??? Well good luck with everything hope i see you next weekend
Your favorite brother Jake