Sunday, June 13, 2010

HIP hip HIP Hooray!

Us with Jeremy and Teresa- Love them

Jared and all the awards he won--- he's amazing!

Me- showing Jared's enthusiasm for him



Me and teresa after stuffin ourselves at Rodizio's. We love food babies.

Gaduated college... CHECK!

Yup, i finished school, I now have a bachelor's degree in Accounting. What do I do now? Same thing I did before I graduated. haha. Life hasn't changed in the slightest, except for an increase in free time in whihc I fill with TV, reading, and hanging out with the hubsy.

2 year anniversary... CHECK!

We had a fun anniversary celebration which included staying in the 50's style diner hotel room at the anniversary inn (Thanks to a sweet sister who gave us a great deal), robin hood, and dinner. Our actual anniversary was spent in island park with jared's mom and dad and brother... haha... which was fun but not my idea of a romantic weekend, he had some making up to do.

Teresa and Jeremy moved to alaska... sad.

Our besties moved to alaska which makes me sad. They move back in August so until then Jared and I put up with each other :) The thing i miss the most is our addiction to a little game called sequence.. which usually ended in the boys singing a stupid song because they cheated to win, and me and teresa getting mad and knocking their chips of the table. We are mature.
which brings me to my next point... Jared.
He is trying to play overseas next basketball season and we are crossing our fingers it works out. He had a workout with the jazz last week which went well. He felt he did well which is great because he was kind of an underdog at the camp. Hopefully this leads to some more opportunities in the basketball life. We are looking forward to finding out which country we will move to, what a crazy thing to wait for! We will most likely move in the middle of august if everything works out.

Until next quarter... Love ya!

2 comments:

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

Wow Linds! First, Congrats to Jared for winning all those awards! Next congrats on graduating! That's so awesome! And even more awesome that you guys might be leaving the country! That would be so amazing. A lot has changed since I talked to you last, I'm glad you update your blog so much to keep people like me in check! haha! I miss you Linds, I hope the for the best for you guys!

Jeremy and Teresa said...

5 Things I miss the most

1..getting asked how it is to be married to a basketball star and answering the question for you because lets face it..we have 1 and a half husbands

2..sunday drives playing eagle eye and getting sick in the back seat

3..quilting "its fine"

4..playing sequence and ending up so furious at our husbands that we turned into untamed animals screaming and throwing chips everywhere

5..me and you driving around logan buying unnecessary things because our husbands are who knows where up in the mountains

miss you!!!!!!!