Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Brussels, Games and More... excited?



Good Morning, even though most of you are still in a deep sleep. This last week has been pretty fun. Jared had a few games, one was fan day at their practice gym. They won. Yesterday they played the same team from the Netherlands that beat them last week and unfortunately lost again. It was a rough game.. let's just keep it at that.

These are Malu and John Tofi's kids. John plays on Jared's team. I'm missing one kid, Ioane, but they are sooo much fun. We love hanging out with them. The older one in these pictures is Tommy, and he's only 2! He's so tall, i thought he was at least 4 when I met him. The baby is Ernie, he's so sweet. He's turning one in a week or so. Everytime you take Ernie's picture he gladly gives you a big cheese. Soooo funny. Me and Lori were cracking up. Thanks Malu for sharing your kids with us!


Jared actually had a day off this week so we went into brussels to take a look around. We weren't there for very long but the city looks amazing. While we were walking down the street this strange parade came through. Silly men throwing out oranges.. one man even threw me one when i took his picture. haha.. no idea what they were doing, but i like oranges so i was happy. The buildings were amazing, europe definitely wins the coolest architecture award.
I'm having a lot of fun even though i really miss my family and...

MY BABY LEAH.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

I love your new blog look! Where did you get that font?!

The Kusuda's said...

Im glad you are having fun over there. I miss you! You look happy though! I love reading your blog so keep posting :) and teach me how to make my blog cute.... mine sucks

Anonymous said...

Jared...
I don't know if you remember me. Michael Kirkpatrick from your year at CEU. I just wanted to congratulate you on all your success. I tried to follow you at Utah State and have been meaning to get in touch and say hello. I wish you nothing but the best and continued success in basketball and in life in general. If you ever fancy coming to Scotland (Edinburgh) you and your wife are welcome. I am studying up here. Anyway, shoot me an email if you want to...kirkpatrick10@aol.com
All the best,
Michael #10